Also Available At Showroom
Bamboo Makeup Brush Set Synthetic Kabuki Brush Set Bamboo Handle Foundation Brush Set forÂ Face Cheek Eyes Lip with Vintage Gunny Bag Set of 11.Complete Function-Foundation, Blending, Blush, Eyeliner & Face Powder.
- 11pcs/set with a free high-end bag.Â
- Its very soft, good grip powder strength.
- 100% non-porous bristles.
- Handles are made of bamboo.
- Portable and convenient for daily makeup.
- Perfectly apply powder, cream and liquid products.
- This brush set is perfect for gift to your friends and family.
Material: Synthetic hair and bamboo handle.
Product Type: Makeup Brush Set.
Environmental bag design;Â Simple but classic.
Material: Bamboo handle +aluminum tube +synthetic hair.
Color: Brown hair+gold tube+bamboo handle.
Bamboo Brush Set of 11 Pcs includes:Â
1.Foundation Brush: Buffs and blends powder, cream, or liquid foundation.
2.Big Eye shadow Brush: Sweeps on color to enhance lids.
3.Highlight Brush: Adds depth and dimension along cheekbones, forehead, and jawline.
4.Eye Smudge Brush: Blurs out harsh lines and edges.
5.Concealer Brush: Applies cream-based products to cover imperfections.
6.Eyebrow Brush: Draws on and fills in brows with color.
7.Small Eye Shadow Brush: Blends and smudges out eyeshadow and eyeliner for a more natural look.
8.Blusher Brush: Evenly applies gorgeous color or bronzer on cheeks and skin.
9.Eyelash Brush: Separates each strand to prevent clumping.
10.Multifunction Foundation Brush: Multi-purpose brush blends on powder, cream, or liquid formulations.
11.Mini Kabuki Brush: Compact brush can be used to blend on powder, blush, or bronzer.
Consider using a daily brush cleaner, or makeup remover wipes. Deep Cleaning Weekly:
1. Holding bristles face down, run bristles under warm water.
2. Gently squeeze out any excess water and makeup residue.
3. Apply a dime size amount of mild soap and olive oil into the palm of your hand.
4. Massage the bristles into your palm in a circular motion under running water until the water runs clear, being careful NOT to submerge the brush.
5. Gently squeeze out any excess water using a clean towel.
6. Let the bristles air dry in an open space.
7. To dry naturally, can not use a hair dryer or on the sun to dry, or they may wound material; wash after, but also then the hair milk dip washed look, make the bristles softer.
After use, paper face down in the brush, wipe off the excess residue of cosmetics.